Freedom of Information Act Requests
To submit a request in writing please print and submit this form:
Print Version FOIA Form
You may use this Online Form to submit a request:
Online Freedom of Information Act Request Form
- All requests for inspection of public records shall be submitted in writing on the Freedom of Information
Act Form (Exhibit III-A ) (click print link above) or online
(using the form at the second link above).
- All requests shall provide a reasonable specific description of the public records requested.
- Inspection of public records shall be done in DSWA's office in Dover, DE.
- No person requesting inspection of a public record shall be given access to file cabinets, storage areas
or computerized records.
- Public records shall be inspected in the presence of an employee of DSWA and shall not be removed from the
document inspection area by any person who is not an employee of DSWA.
- After receipt of a request for inspection of public records, DSWA shall provide the requestor with notice
of when the public records will be made available or, if the request is being denied in whole or in part, a
brief summary of the reason for denial.
- The completed Freedom of Information Act form is to be sent to the Records Clerk for scanning, then forwarded
to the CEO's office for filing.