DSWA’s Recycling Program is single-stream, which means that residents no longer have to sort their recyclables prior to coming to the drop-off centers.
Listed below is accepted materials for the DSWA recycling program.
- Newspapers/ Brown Paper Bags
- Telephone/Soft Cover Books
- Junk Mail/Envelopes (all types)
- Paperboard (cereal/tissue boxes)
- Narrow-Neck Plastic Bottles
- Milk Jugs, Bleach/Detergent, Shampoo Bottles
- Glass Bottles/Jars (any color)
- Metal Cans (tin/steel/aluminum)
Many drop-off centers also accept cardboard, household batteries, motor oil and oil filters. These types of materials will continue to be collected in separate containers due to their size or special nature.
Use the search feature below to find the drop-off center closest to you. Click the pins on the map once your search is complete to see what is accepted at each center.