Listed below are the materials that should be placed in your Curbside Recycling Cart. Items should be placed in loose and not in trash bags.
- Newspapers/Brown Paper Bags
- Telephone/Soft Cover Books
- Junk Mail/Envelopes (all types)
- Paperboard (cereal/tissue boxes)
- Glass Bottles/Jars (any color)
- Metal Cans (tin/steel/aluminum
- #1 PET plastic food and beverage containers.
- #2 HDPE plastic food and beverage containers. No motor oil or anti-freeze containers.
– HDPE Mixed Rigid Plastics- kitty litter containers, small plastic buckets (up to 5 gallon), milk crates, small toys, and plastic trays.
- #4 LDPE butter tubs, sour cream containers, and margarine tubs.
- #5 Polypropylene yogurt containers, cottage cheese containers
- #7 Mixed plastics various containers. Cartons and aseptic containers- juice boxes, orange juice and milk cartons.
It is recommended that plastic bags be returned to a store where plastic bags are used. Every store that supplies plastic bags will have a receptacle to recycle them.