All job postings will contain the location, job duties, and other applicable information.
Please note that certain jobs require pre-employment drug testing, a valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), Professional Engineering licensing, or other unique requirements. All positions require a Criminal History check.
For more information, call 302-739-5361 and ask for Human Resources or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Opportunities
To apply for an open position click the link above sign in or register for a new account. This will allow you to apply for any open positions.
If you prefer to submit your application in hard copy form please click the below links to print and file an application by mail:
Delaware Solid Waste Authority
1128 South Bradford Street
Dover, Delaware 19903-0455
- Resumes and applications may be faxed and accepted before closing dates of open positions but an original DSWA application must immediately be sent to Human Resources located at 1128 South Bradford St. Dover, DE 19904.
- The application forms on our website may be downloaded, completed and either mailed, faxed or delivered to Human Resources prior to the closing date of the position.
- Applications are available at any DSWA site throughout Delaware but must be returned to Human Resources at the Dover location.
- Applications may be requested by phone – 302-739-5361 and ask for Human Resources
- Applications may also be faxed to applicants – call 302-739-5361 and ask for Human Resources
For more information, call 302-739-5361 and ask for Human Resources or email email@example.com
As a DSWA employee, you can take advantage of our excellent benefits available to all full-time and some part-time employees.
These benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Deferred Compensation
- Life Insurance
- State of Delaware Pension Plan
DSWA also offers other benefits as well such as annual vacation and sick leave, personal day, donated leave, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, flexible spending account, uniforms, credit union eligibility, and much more.
Employee Benefit Information
These forms and resource links are provided by DSWA’s Human Resources (HR) Department as a service to DSWA employees.
DSWA Benefit-Related Links
DSWA is in no way responsible for content on the websites provided through these links. If any information found here differs from that given to you by DSWA personnel, please request clarification by DSWA HR staff.
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Minnesota Life Insurance
Local Voya Team
Chris Mann 302-423-4065 firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Mercer 302-270-2632 email@example.com
Flexible Spending Account
Delaware Pension Office
Delaware Federal Credit Union
Employee Assistance Programs