What Can I Recycle At Recycling Drop-Off Centers?
- Newspapers/ Brown Paper Bags
- Telephone/Soft Cover Books
- Junk Mail/Envelopes (all types)
- Paperboard (cereal/tissue boxes)
- Glass Bottles/Jars (any color)
- Aseptic Containers and Cartons
- Metal Cans (tin/steel/aluminum)
- Plastic Bottles, Jugs & Jar
- As well as, Household Batteries, Motor Oil and Oil Filters. These types of materials will continue to be collected in separate containers due to their size or special nature.
Please note that the Recycling Drop-off Centers are provided for use by Delaware residents for household recycling only. Businesses wishing to recycle should contact ReCommunity at 302-778-9793 to set up an account for dropping off recyclables or contact a commercial trash/recycling hauler to set up a contract for the collection of recyclables.
If you have any questions about this program, please contact the CITIZENS’ RESPONSE LINE at 1-800-404-7080.