Temporary Phone Number: 302-841-6979
Types of Waste Accepted:
- Municipal solid waste from DSWA-licensed collection vehicles
- Residential solid waste – Small load collection area for residents
- Construction and demolition debris
- Asbestos – Category I & II Non-Friable (Special packaging and appointment is required, call 1-800-404-7080.)
- White Goods – (Refrigerators, air conditioners and other appliances) Refrigerant is removed by DSWA licensed technician and scrap metals are recycled.
- Household Yard Waste – Residents can dispose of grass, leaves, branches, and shrubs not mixed with household garbage. Click Here for more information on yard waste recycling.
- For other and special waste, call the Citizens’ Response Line at 1-800-404-7080 or click here to for our Special Waste Policy.
Small Load Collection Area
The Jones Crossroads Landfill accepts household waste from residents at the small load collection area. This area is paved and located away from the active landfill.
Recycling Drop-Off Centers
Recycling Center Open: Monday-Saturday 8:30am-3:30pm
PLEASE NOTE: RECYCLING CENTER HOURS DIFFER FROM LANDFILL HOURS
- Single Stream Recycling
- Used Motor Oil
- Used Oil Filters
Landfill Gas Recovery
Electronic Goods Recycling Program
The Jones Crossroads Landfill accepts electronic goods from residents Monday-Saturday 8:30am-3:30pm
Household Hazardous Waste Collection Program
The Jones Crossroads Landfill accepts Household Hazardous Waste every Monday from 10am-2pm. For information on Household Hazardous Waste Collection click here.
Document Shredding is available the 1st Monday of each month from 10am-2pm.
Residents may bring 2 file boxes per person.